Today was Sunday, possibly the best day of the week. Church was amazing, as usual. Then we had the Spawakball! And it went super well. I think my favorite part of the last couple of weeks is noticing the small things all around me that I had forgotten about and not doing the things I love. Like laying in the grass and playing with flowers, or laying under the night sky looking at the stars and feeling the wind in my hair.
The play is this weekend. Kind of nervous. People are getting anxious and kinda grumpy, but all will go well as it always does.
Prom is the week after. Super excited about that. Can't wait to go and hang out with my super awesome prom date! and my other friends that I love very much.
life is good right now, though there are bumps in the road, i can say for once that I am happy =)

Sunday, April 20, 2008
oh the love
Posted by Amy Jo at 8:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment